PDFill | Overview | First | Previous | Next | Last
PDF Document Management 17: PDF Extract Text
This function provides method for extracting text from the selected pages, and presents the results in a variety of formats.
Here are the steps on how to use PDF Extract Text:
1. Choose Document Menu > Select a File for More Operations > PDF Extract Text
2. Select a PDF to be extracted into text.
3. Here is the dialog of PDF Extract Text's Properties:
- All Pages or Select Pages
- Output each PDF Page Separately
- Unicode Text Format
- Open TXT File Automatically after Saving
- Open Folder Automatically after Saving
1: Human readable format
2: Human Readable Format with Unformatted Lines
3: CSV String with X, Y, Color, Size, Font and Text
4: CSV String: Font, Color, Size, X1, Y1, X2, Y2, X3, Y3, X4, Y4, Text
5: Similar to option 4, but individual words are returned
6: Similar to option 4 but character widths are output after each block of text
7: Similar to option 5 but character widths are output after each line of text
4. Click the button Extract and save into a new Text file or files.
PDFill Copyright © 2002-2017 by PlotSoft L.L.C.. All rights reserved.