PDFill | Overview | First | Previous | Next | Last
PDF Document Management 18: PDF Extract Image
This function provides method for extracting Image inside PDF document from the selected pages.
Here are the steps on how to use PDF Extract Image:
1. Choose Document Menu > Select a File for More Operations > PDF Extract Image
2. Select a PDF to extract its images.
3. Here is the dialog of PDF Extract Image's Properties:
- Check All Pages or Select Pages
- Output File name
- Open Folder Automatically after Saving
4. Click the button Extract. All the images will be extracted into the folder.
PDFill Copyright © 2002-2017 by PlotSoft L.L.C.. All rights reserved.